Report Manager is a fully-functional, end-to-end discord report management bot.
- Prepare a channel in your server where all the reports will be posted
!set-channelon the targeted channel to save it as the report channel
- Ensure that Report Manager has access to that channel!
/report- this command shall be used by members to send a report. it consists of title, description, and screenshot
- After report submission, user will receive a receipt message.
- Meanwhile, Report Manager will post the incident in the target report channel.
- Any member in the specified report channel can claim the report by clicking the
- The member can click
Respondto send a message to the Sender once the incident is fixed. A modal will pop up.
- The member shall fill out the modal accordingly and hit
Submitto complete the process
- After completion, embed will be updated as completed with resolution details
- Consequently, message will be received by the user who sent the report
- If an error has encountered upon sending the response to the reporter, Report Manager will send a message to let you know.
- Report details will also be updated, and a
Closebutton will be displayed
Closebutton is clicked, modal will be shown to input the resolution details.
- After submission, report details will be completed
- If the reporter does not allow direct messages, reports can still be closed by the user. See Error handling for more details!
- Should you wish to change the report channel, send the command
!set-channelin your new channel. Report Manager will automatically update the report channel location.